General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information. If you’d like to learn more about GDPR and your rights under GDPR, please read the GDPR guide.
- Kuganha Private Game Reserve needs to connect with you in order to schedule your visits
- You have given Kuganha Private Game Reserve permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Kuganha Private Game Reserve’s legitimate interests
- Kuganha Private Game Reserve needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Kuganha Private Game Reserve follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Kuganha Private Game Reserve uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Kuganha Private Game Reserve does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13.