Terms and Conditions
Please note that all cancellations are only effective once confirmed in writing.
Guests making travel and booking arrangements with the Aquila Collection must have their own personal or business travel insurance to support any cancellation or curtailment of their booking.
In the event that the accommodation is not taken up, AQUILA COLLECTION will have the right to deem the amounts due in lieu of the cancellation penalties and, in addition, have the right to release reservations where deposit and / or payment is not made on the due date.
AQUILA COLLECTION reserves the right to amend deposit requirements during peak periods.
- No Shows: 100% of full amount payable
- Cancellations within 0 – 7 days of date of arrival: 100% payable
- Cancellations within 8 – 21 days of date of arrival: 50% of full amount payable
- No refunds for late check-in / arrival or early check-out
- No refunds for services not used
- Please note that all refunds are subject to commission and/or bank charges
- Group bookings: a non-refundable deposit may be requested and a specially negotiated cancellation policy will apply to any bookings which exceeds 25% of our capacity.
- The offer is available on bookings on limited 2 night packaged stays until the 31st Aug 2022.
- The sale is only valid for direct bookings via Kuganha’s website.
- The discount is automatically calculated on the portal.
- Bookings must be paid in full to qualify for the discount.
- The special offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- The discount cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The sale is not applicable on existing bookings.
- The standard Aquila Collection terms and conditions of visit and cancellation policy applies.
- The Kuganha sale is subject to availability and only valid on overnight accommodation.
- No refunds for any services unused.
- The Kuganha weekend and mid-week sales exclude any gratuity, beverages not mentioned, additional activities and services and any other personal extras (like laundry, phone service etc.)
- Lock down restrictions might impact the offering during your visit. The package is fully inclusive and no refunds are offered for unused services based on lockdown restrictions.
- The offer is not available to trade.
- Aquila Collection reserves the right to terminate the promotional offer with reasonable notice.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Guests making travel and booking arrangements with the Aquila Collection must have their own personal or business travel insurance to support any cancellation or curtailment of their booking.
- No Verbal cancellations will be accepted. Only written cancellations will be accepted. Please ensure that you receive an acknowledgement of your cancellation from reservations via email@example.com
- No refunds for late check-in / arrival or early check-out.
- No refunds for services not used while at any of the premises.
- The Aquila Collection reserves the right to charge:
- 30% cancellation fee on the total booking if cancelled 21 days to 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% cancellation fee on the total booking if cancelled 8 days to 21 days prior to arrival.
- 100% cancellation fee on the total booking if cancelled 7 days or less prior to arrival.
Conditions of Visit
All guests must have a valid booking number issued by the Head Office reservations office.
- All guests are subject to a security check-in on arrival. In the immediate post-lockdown period this may include a Covid19 pre-entry screening.
- All guests must sign an indemnity form at the security checkpoint before entry.
- Unpaid accounts are subject to interest. Interest and collection fees and costs may be charged at maximum legally allowable rates on overdue accounts.
- Any damages to rooms or hotel property and any outstanding payments due may be deducted from the guests credit card we have pre-authorised.
- Accommodation is provided on a cash basis. Your account must therefore be settled in full on arrival. You are responsible for payment for the full period reserved, even if your stay is cut short for any reason whatsoever. In the event of the account not being settled for any reason whatsoever, you hereby hold yourself personally responsible for all costs of whatsoever nature relating to your accommodation at the hotel. You also agree to pay all legal fees incurred as a result of failure to pay your account when it’s due for payment.
- No animals, food or beverages of any kind may be brought onto the premises.
- All rooms and facilities are non-smoking. You will be liable for a fine if you are found smoking in any non-smoking area on the premises.
- All rooms contain electronic safes. All use of these safes is entirely at your own risk.
- All vehicles are parked on the premises at your own risk.
- Guests must respect fellow guests, staff and the environment and their behaviour must not disturb fellow users of the facilities. This includes, but is not limited to, loud TV sound, loud noise after dinner, public nudity, drunken nuisance, etc. Management reserves their right to admission should guest behaviour be intolerable.
The Aquila Collection has the right to request deposits in advance to secure your stay. In the event that you cancel any reservation, we will be entitled to charge a reasonable cancellation fee, the amount of which will be dependent upon the length of notice of cancellation provided by you – as well as our ability to secure alternative guests for the room reserved for you.
The use of Inverdoorn Private Game Reserve is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss to person or property resulting from your stay at Inverdoorn and our use of the premises and the facilities.
All entry is subject to acknowledgement and signature of the Inverdoorn Private Game Reserve indemnity form.